miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

presentation

My name is Nicolas Piquer, i am an university student (sociology at the "Universidad de Chile"). This blog was created in a first instance to fulfil a task for the english lessons. Whatever it is, i will use this platform to share my world with you, anonymous reader. I'm 21 years old, and that means i'can be jailed if i get caught breaking the law. It also means that i can travel, buy a car, smoke cigars or drink alcohol if i want (and have enough money). My family story is long and boring, and also complicated, that's why i will not say anything about it, just trying to love them fathers and brothers (i really do). When i'm borred, i sit down until the feeling goes away. I love to read, go to the stadium, and alter my nervous system with different substances. I hate people because they make me feel nervous and anxious, but i love my friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario