viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012


During the first term of 2012 I learnt a lot about the Chilean history at the university, and I discovered that it is much more complicated and interesting than what I tough during my time at school. I used to go to the stadium, and I did it very often during the year, even I took a bus to Rancagua to see my favorite team. 
In general, it was a good period of my life, in fact I solved a lot of family problems I had, essentially in my relationship with my parents. I’m very close to my friends, and that’s why I saw them a lot, and made different stuffs together, like playing football, drinking beer, making barbecues, climbing the mountain, traveling… almost everything that you can imagine it would be fun to do it with nice people.
I had a lot of introspective moments, that gave me nice experiences and the possibility to order my ideas inside my mind. 

6 comentarios:

  1. I also like to spend a lot of time with my friends, I also do a lot of things with them but never something like a mountain climbing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very good my little friend. I think that your life is very interesting and if I could be like you, I would.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Do you make barbecues?? Without meat I guess...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. the most anti-fun term! hahahahahha

    ResponderEliminar